Tryouts are about to start! Teams will be picked. Are you ready? :) GO VENOM!!
CLUB HEAD COACH: Toney McNeil (Assisting all team coaches)
REP TEAM TRYOUT DATES: September 18, 19 and 20, 2020
To kick off our 2020-2021 REP Season, with competition/gameplay set to begin in January 2021, our rep teams will go through a 3-month training camp (October to December 2020). This training camp is an opportunity for players to build team chemistry, camaraderie, and cohesiveness through a number of interactive/competitive activities. During training camp, players will further develop their shooting, passing, defensive, ball handling, and decision-making skills as well as be introduced to the playing style that is suitable for the team. Developing the playing style/identity of the team will involve learning the teams' offensive and defensive principles, sets, and plays. Through training camp, our teams will determine goals and expectations for the season and hone in on those individual skills and team concepts that will allow us to reach those goals. Training camp provides a great opportunity for individual and team development.
We continue to follow Government of Ontario/Health Organizations directives and guidelines, as well as Ontario Basketball Association Return to Play guidelines. Program/directives/guidelines are subject to change.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN.
PLAYERS MUST REGISTER, IN ADVANCE, ONLINE. SPOTS ARE LIMITED! :)
VERY IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with registration, you are required by Rowan’s Law to review both Ontario’s Concussion Awareness Resources and Oakville Basketball Club Inc.’s Concussion Code of Conduct. Please click on the buttons below in order to do so.
2020-21 Oakville Venom REP TryoutS Schedule and registration
***Program has been modified to comply with Government of Ontario COVID 19 directives/guidelines
***Subject to change
1. Players must register online, in advance, in order to attend tryouts. Please note that spots are limited.
2. The cost to tryout is a $30 Non-refundable Fee.
3. Two tryouts will be scheduled for each division. Players are expected to attend both. See 2020-21 REP Tryouts Schedule below.
4. Players will be assigned a number (by which our coaches will be able to identify them) at the 1st tryout.
5. Please note that we may need to make changes to the schedule prior to September 18, 2020. The updated schedule will be available online – so, kindly verify your tryout times by checking the schedule again (closer to the date of your respective tryouts).
6. COVID Screening and protocols will be followed as per up to date directives/guidelines from the Government of Ontario.
7. Subject to change.
to register, please click on the APPROPRIATE BUTTON, LISTED BELOW, FOR YOUR DIVISION!
GOOD LUCK!! AND REMEMBER - HARD WORK PAYS OFF!! :)
U10 Novice Boys (2011-12) Registration is Closed
U16 Major Midget Boys (2005) Registration is Closed