1. In light of the Ontario Government’s decision to keep all publicly funded schools closed until early May, Oakville Basketball Club, Inc. will be re-evaluating the situation as it pertains to our programs and will be providing an update in the near future.
2. Our office will remain closed until April 6, 2020.
3. All programs continue to be suspended and/or postponed until further notice.
4. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
5. Let us all do our part to stop the spread of Covid 19! Stay safe!
The Management & Staff of Oakville Basketball Club
Summer Microballers Program
At an early age, players begin to learn the fundamentals of the game of Basketball, in a fun environment. Through fun games and interaction with others, we introduce our young athletes to passing, shooting and dribbling. Players scrimmage with little emphasis given to the rules of the game (traveling, double-dribbling, etc.). Our Microballers program focuses on developing physical literacy, introducing the necessary skills to advance in the game of basketball, and fostering a love and passion for the game.
**Beginner Level Program**
For Ages 5-12
VERY IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with registration, you are required by Rowan’s Law to review both Ontario’s Concussion Awareness Resources and Oakville Basketball Club Inc.’s Concussion Code of Conduct. Please click on the buttons below in order to do so.
NOTE: A Confirmation email will be sent to you once the online registration has been successfully completed. A second email will be sent to you one week (or thereabout) prior to the program start date, serving as a reminder and providing details.
SUMMER MICROBALLERS PROGRAMS
AGES: 5-12 DATES: July 4 - August 29, 2020 (Aug 8 Excluded) (8 weeks)
DAY: Saturdays TIME: 11:00 am – 12:00 noon COST: $170 LOCATION: Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre 2302 Bridge Rd, Oakville, ON L6L 3L5
Refund Policy: Registration is complete only when payment has been received in full. Refunds will be granted when refund/withdrawal request is made 14 business days (or more) prior to the start date of the program/league/camp. An administrative fee of $25 will be deducted from all refunds. Refunds will not be issued when refund/withdrawal request is made on or after the start date of the program/league/camp.